Where to Find Subramanya Ashtakam Telugu PDF Online
# Subramanya Ashtakam Telugu PDF Download: A Guide for Devotees
Subramanya Ashtakam is a sacred hymn dedicated to Lord Subramanya, the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. He is also known as Kartikeya, Murugan, Skanda, Kumara, and many other names. He is the commander of the celestial army and the destroyer of evil forces. He is worshipped as the god of wisdom, courage, beauty, and devotion.
Subramanya Ashtakam is also called Subramanya Karavalamba Stotram, as it seeks the protection and grace of the Lord. It consists of eight verses that describe the glory and attributes of Lord Subramanya, such as his compassion, his splendor, his valor, his victory over the demons, his abode in Tiruchendur, and his blessings to his devotees.
Subramanya Ashtakam is chanted by devotees to seek the Lord's blessings for success, prosperity, health, happiness, and liberation. It is believed that reciting this stotram daily can remove all sins and obstacles in life. It is also a very effective remedy for curing diseases and mental afflictions caused by the planets Mars and Ketu.
If you are looking for a way to download Subramanya Ashtakam Telugu PDF for free, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will provide you with a link to download the PDF file of this stotram in Telugu language. You can also read the lyrics and meaning of this stotram in Telugu here.
## How to Download Subramanya Ashtakam Telugu PDF
To download Subramanya Ashtakam Telugu PDF for free, you can click on this link: . This will take you to a website called Hari Ome, where you can find various stotras and mantras in Telugu language. You can also listen to the audio of this stotram on this website.
Alternatively, you can also download Subramanya Ashtakam Telugu PDF from this link: . This will take you to a website called Stotra Nidhi, where you can find a collection of spiritual and devotional literature in various Indian languages. You can also read the lyrics and meaning of this stotram in Telugu here.
## Benefits of Reciting Subramanya Ashtakam
Reciting Subramanya Ashtakam has many benefits for the devotees of Lord Subramanya. Some of them are:
- It grants success in all endeavors and removes obstacles.
- It bestows wealth, prosperity, and abundance.
- It cures diseases and ailments and grants good health.
- It protects from enemies and evil forces.
- It confers wisdom, intelligence, and courage.
- It enhances devotion and faith in the Lord.
- It grants peace, happiness, and bliss.
- It leads to liberation from the cycle of birth and death.
## How to Recite Subramanya Ashtakam
To recite Subramanya Ashtakam properly, you should follow these steps:
- You should take a bath and wear clean clothes before reciting this stotram.
- You should sit in a comfortable posture facing east or north.
- You should light a lamp or a candle and offer flowers or fruits to the Lord.
- You should invoke the Lord by chanting "Om Sri Subrahmanyaya Namah" three times.
- You should recite each verse of this stotram with devotion and concentration.
- You should repeat each verse twice or four times or eight times or as per your convenience.
- You should conclude by chanting "Om Sri Subrahmanyaya Namah" three times again.
- You should meditate on the form and qualities of the Lord for some time.
Subramanya Ashtakam is a beautiful and powerful hymn that glorifies Lord Subramanya and seeks his protection and grace. By reciting this stotram regularly, you can experience the divine blessings of the Lord in your life. You can download Subramanya Ashtakam Telugu PDF for free from the links provided above. We hope this article was helpful for you. Thank you for reading.
subramanya ashtakam telugu pdf download
## Subramanya Ashtakam Telugu Lyrics and Meaning
If you want to read the lyrics and meaning of Subramanya Ashtakam in Telugu, you can find them below. We have provided the transliteration, Telugu script, and English translation for each verse. You can also listen to the audio of this stotram by clicking on the play button.
### Verse 1
He Swaminatha Karunakara Deenabandho
Sri Parvateesa Mukha Pankaja Padma Bandho
Sreesadhi Deva Gana Poojita Pada Padma
Valleesa Natha Mama Dehi Karaavalambam
హే స్వామినాథ కరణాకర దీనబధో
శ్రీపార్వతీశ మఖ పకజ పద్మ బధో
శ్రీ సాధి దేవ గణ పజిత పాద పத்ம
வல்லீச நத மம தஹ கரவலம்பம்
O Lord Swaminatha, the bestower of compassion, the friend of the poor,
O Lord Parvateesa, the brother of the lotus-faced Goddess Parvati,
O Lord Sreesadhi, whose lotus feet are worshipped by the gods,
O Lord Valleesa, the lord of Valli, please give me your hand as support.
### Verse 2
Devadhi Deva Sutha Deva Ganaadhinaatha
Devendra Vandhya Mrudu Pankaja Manju Paada
Devarshi Naarada Muneendra Su Geetha Keerthe
Valleesa Natha Mama Dehi Karaavalambam
If you want to download the Subramanya Ashtakam in Telugu PDF format, you can find the link below. This PDF file contains the Telugu lyrics, transliteration, and English translation of the Subramanya Ashtakam. You can also print or share this PDF file with your friends and family.
### Download Link
[Subramanya Ashtakam Telugu PDF](#1)
## Benefits of Subramanya Ashtakam
Subramanya Ashtakam is a powerful hymn dedicated to Lord Subramanya, the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. He is also known as Kartikeya, Skanda, Muruga, Shanmukha, and many other names. He is the commander-in-chief of the army of gods and the destroyer of evil forces. He is worshipped as the lord of wisdom, courage, beauty, and devotion.
Subramanya Ashtakam is composed by Sri Adi Shankaracharya, one of the greatest saints and philosophers of India. He praises Lord Subramanya as the compassionate friend of the poor, the brother of Goddess Parvati, the lord of Valli and Devasena, the slayer of Taraka and Krauncha demons, and the bestower of grace and blessings.
By reciting or listening to Subramanya Ashtakam, one can get rid of all sins, diseases, fears, and obstacles in life. One can also attain peace, happiness, prosperity, and liberation. It is said that whoever reads this stotra in the morning after waking up will be freed from the sins committed in millions of births.
Subramanya Ashtakam is a very auspicious stotra to chant during Skanda Sashti, the six-day festival celebrated in honor of Lord Subramanya in the month of Kartika (October-November). It is also beneficial to chant this stotra on Tuesdays and Fridays, which are considered as the days of Lord Subramanya.
Subramanya Ashtakam is a beautiful hymn that can be recited by anyone who wishes to seek the blessings of Lord Subramanya. It is said that reciting this stotra with devotion and faith can bestow various benefits such as protection from enemies, removal of sins, fulfillment of desires, and attainment of liberation.
To recite Subramanya Ashtakam, one should follow these steps:
- First, one should take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Then, one should sit in a comfortable posture facing east or north and invoke Lord Ganesha, the remover of obstacles, by chanting "Om Gam Ganapataye Namah" three times.
- Next, one should offer flowers, incense, lamp, and fruits to Lord Subramanya and pray for his grace and mercy.
- After that, one should chant the Subramanya Ashtakam with a clear and loud voice, paying attention to the meaning and pronunciation of each verse.
- One should repeat each verse twice or four times as per one's convenience and capacity.
- At the end of the stotra, one should bow down to Lord Subramanya and express one's gratitude and devotion.
- One should also distribute the fruits as prasadam to others or consume them oneself.
## Benefits of Reciting Subramanya Ashtakam
Reciting Subramanya Ashtakam can confer various benefits to the devotees such as:
- It can remove all kinds of sins, diseases, fears, and obstacles in life.
- It can grant peace, happiness, prosperity, and success in all endeavors.
- It can enhance one's intelligence, courage, beauty, and devotion.
- It can awaken one's spiritual knowledge and awareness.
- It can lead one to the ultimate liberation from the cycle of birth and death.
Subramanya Ashtakam is a powerful and auspicious stotra that glorifies Lord Subramanya as the compassionate friend of the poor, the brother of Goddess Parvati, the lord of Valli and Devasena, the slayer of Taraka and Krauncha demons, and the bestower of grace and blessings. By reciting this stotra with faith and devotion, one can experience the divine presence and protection of Lord Subramanya in one's life. Therefore, one should recite this stotra regularly and attain the supreme bliss. Om Subramanyaya Namah! a27c54c0b2